Thursday, January 23, 2014

Conclusion of NBP Report

National Bank of Pakistan is largest bank in a public sector which established by the Govt. November 9, 1949. It gives their services to the customer from the day of independence.N.B.P strictly followed the rules and regulation which are set by the State Bank of Pakistan.
N.B.P have vast operational network branches in all over the Pakistan as well abroad and introduces many products and services to the customer for their betterment. Therefore I choose the NBP for Internship. I have discussed about every major aspect of the Bank which I observed during my internship program.
During my internship program at NBP Midh Ranjha me chance to know the Banking business and overview the organization. I knew the organization structure, its product, strategy, Managerial work, customer, business and Hierarchical in nature. Viewing NBP business we may say that the future is very bright but when we talk NBP Midh Ranjha Branch, there is some weakness like poor customer relationship management, poor dealing of customer and poor discipline, resistance in change, lack of new technology, behavior of employee which can harm for the branch. If branch overcome these weakness by utilizing the strength and opportunity which are available in the market, branch could be improve your business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment